Frequently Asked Questions
Where does my health information come from?
Your information is obtained from your electronic medical record. Hospital records and clinic records are accessed through separate patient portals.
How secure is my medical information?
Maintaining your privacy is our top priority, and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure we meet your expectations as well as federal and state privacy laws. All transmitted data is encrypted during this process. The data storage is also encrypted for protection. Additionally, you will set your own password to secure access to your patient portal account.
PLEASE NOTE: It is extremely important that you keep your password in a secure location and completely confidential. Please do not share it with anyone. Your password is specific to you and your secure account on the portal. It is your responsibility to prevent disclosure of your password and to change your password if you feel that your security has been compromised.
How do I register for the Portal?
- If you are 18 or older, you will be asked if you would like to enroll for access to your Patient Portal during the registration process at your next hospital or doctor’s visit.
- If you would like to enroll, please provide your email address and an invitation will be sent to you.
- Once you receive your invitation, click on the link in the email that says “click here to register.”
- The sign-up page has step by step instructions.
- You will create a unique username and password. You will also be asked for an access code, this will be the last four digits of your social security number or the year of your birth. Please don’t share your username and password with anyone.
Who do I contact for help in setting up my portal?